We do not compile our user’s personal information except when provided voluntarily during the hiring or requesting of changes to our services, as well as sending e-mails or using any other form of communication provided on this website.
Confidentiality and the efficient protection of said data is of utmost importance to us, therefore we will provide adequate protection in accordance to the principles and obligations established by the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Sector [Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares] (LFPDPPP) and other applicable norms; in order to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of any and all user information compiled by this website and/or its contracts.
Within the applicable legal framework, we provide you with the following information:
- Name and address of the responsible for the use of your personal data, OPERADORA TURÍSTICA CM SA DE CV (from now on “CASA MADERO”), with a notification address at 137 AVENIDA FRANCISCO I. MADERO ORIENTE, COLONIA CENTRO, MORELIA, MICHOACÁN, ZIP CODE 58000.
- Personal data that must be provided to request “CASA MADERO”’s services, full name, address, RFC, phone numbers and a valid e-mail address.
- Purpose of the use of personal data: As a “CASA MADERO” costumer, requested personal data is essential for the offering of our services, and only when authorized by the user will also be included in costumer satisfaction surveys, promotional campaigns and/or marketing research carried out by “CASA MADERO”. In cases where said authorization is not provided or is revoked, your data will not be included in the previously described activities.
- Previously mentioned personal data will not be transferred or shared with third parties.
- ARCO rights, the user, personally or through a properly authorized legal representative can limit the use or
disclosure of its personal data, as well as demand any of its ARCO rights (Access, Rectification,
Cancelation or Opposition) by communicating with us, through an e-mail directed to the Responsible of
Personal Data Protection at the address, email@example.com; in this, the request must be
clearly specified, properly signed and have an electronic copy of official ID attached.
- Revoking of consent, you’ll be able to revoke your consent, as well as oppose the use of your personal data
for purposes not required for the legal relationship formed by the hiring of our services. In this case, it
will be expressed in writing, at the e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org; in this, the
request must be clearly specified, properly signed and have an electronic copy of official ID attached.
- Privacy notice changes, any changes, full or partial, done on this notice, will be announced through our
This message, including any attachments, is exclusively for the use of its intended recipient(s) and may
contain privileged or private information. If you’re not a legitimate recipient, please contact the sender
and proceed to the elimination of this message. The copying, revealing of, and taking action based on the
information contained in this message is strictly forbidden, due to its CONFIDENTIAL nature subject to
professional secret, and its divulgation is forbidden by the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data
in Possession of Private Sector [Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares],
and is subject to established sanctions; likewise, it is brought to your attention that all information
contained here only has informative purposes and does not reflect the will of CASA MADERO, until it is
endorsed in signed by a legal representative with sufficient rights.
Last update: December 22nd, 2015.
Close or press ESC